Interested in joining a vibrant, hard-working, fun-loving team? The Carson Center may be the perfect fit for you!
Currently, we are seeking Part-Time Bartenders. See the job description below. Please, check back for other openings or send an email, resume, and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
This position is part-time and event-driven; the schedule is determined by the event schedule and is not regular/steady. Applicants must be reliable and have access to phone or e-mail for scheduling purposes. Applicants must have reliable transportation. Duties consist of customer service, mixing drinks, serving beverages and other items, and constant interaction with customers and other staff. Event types range from performances to private events, such as receptions, parties, meetings, etc. Both daytime and nighttime hours are available. Training provided.
- Bartending/Concessions - mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks to customers during events
- Customer Service - answering basic customer questions about the Carson Center
- Setup and Cleanup of bar/concession areas before and after events
- Other duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Manager
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Serving/Bartending experience preferred, but not necessary. (Training provided.)
- Age: Applicants must be at least 20 years of age
- Basic Math Skills
Demonstrated Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and customers
- Ability to present a positive image and professional demeanor to customers
- Ability to handle cash and add/subtract/multiply/divide dollar amounts without a calculator
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with volunteers, staff, other employees, vendors, and customers
Applicants must meet the minimum age requirement to be considered. Applications are available from the Carson Center receptionist in the administrative offices. (Located on the 2nd Street side of the building - not the Box Office at the front of the building.)