Name A Seat
A Lasting Impression
By naming a seat at the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center - you make a lasting impression and support your regional performing arts center. For a one-time, tax-deductible contribution - we engrave the name(s) of your choice on a brass plate on the back of one or more seats in the beautiful 1,806-seat main theatre.
- Place your own name on a seat as a statement of your involvement in the Carson Center mission of improving the quality of life in the Four Rivers region.
- Place the name of your business or organization on a seat to demonstrate corporate involvement for the economical and cultural benefit of the region.
- Name a seat in honor of friends and family - or in appreciation to a teacher, minister, or other special person.
- Name seats as gifts for anniversaries, weddings, retirements, birthdays, graduations, or holidays.
- Name a seat in memory of a beloved family member or friend.
NAME-A-SEAT CONTRIBUTIONS maintain the structural, technical, and aesthetic quality of the Carson Center. The Carson Center is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, regional performing arts center that opened in 2004 in Paducah, Kentucky. Ticket sales and other earned income cover 80 percent of the costs of presenting acclaimed performing arts, providing an educational series and programs for preschool through high school students, keeping ticket prices as affordable as possible, and maintaining a spectacular 97,750-sq.-ft. facility. The balance comes from people like you, individuals, businesses, foundations, and public partners. Only with your help does the region sustain one of the most beautiful and beneficial performing arts centers in the nation.
- The brass plate remains in place for the life of the seat, making this essentially a permanent naming opportunity.
- Inscriptions will be published in the Carson Center Annual Report and in playbills for one year.
- Naming a seat does not reserve the use of that seat for ticketed performances.
Director of Development
270.443.9932, Extension 240