The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center is defined by the needs of the people it serves. Those parameters include:
A regional, multiple-use facility with adequate space for public and private events of all types. Superb staging and acoustics for a wide variety of entertainment, cultural and education programming.
The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center is located in downtown Paducah and overlooks the confluence of the Ohio and Tennessee Rivers. It also has become a significant component of the existing revitalization of Paducah’s downtown area. The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- The total usable square footage of the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center is 97,750 square feet.
- The stage tower is ten stories tall and is capable of housing performance equipment necessary for staging large productions, including 63 line sets for scenery, lighting and curtains.
- The main hall seats 1806 people with the farthest seat being only approximately 112 feet from the stage.
- The Paxton Family Foundation Lobby includes two sweeping staircases on either side and will feature amenities such as food/beverage areas and coat rooms. A commissioned hand painted mural spans the entire back wall of the lobby that depicts the four rivers region on a quilt backdrop. (Home of the American Quilt Museum, Paducah is known as “Quilt City, USA”.)
- The River Room overlooks the confluence of the Ohio and Tennessee rivers and provides an idea space for small performance, dinners, dances, corporate training seminars, and other events. Adjacent to the River Room is the Riverview Terrace – a second-story patio which also overlooks the Ohio and Tennessee rivers and which can be used for receptions, dinners, medium-sized get-togethers.
- The Ingram Founder’s Room, located on the 2nd floor, offers an intimate space for small receptions, lunches, private meetings and more.