Update Monday, 11/30 - BRUNCH WITH THE GRINCH POSTPONED. For the health and safety of all guests and staff, Brunch with The Grinch will not take place on December 5 as originally scheduled. To allow us to create the best experience for all, Brunch with The Grinch will now take place on Saturday, December 12. If you have a reservation for this event, you do not need to do anything at this time. You will receive an email next week with details about your arrival and any updates or changes to the event. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or call 270.450.4444. This event is SOLD OUT and no additional patrons can be added to the waitlist at this time.
Both seatings of Brunch with The Grinch are SOLD OUT. If you are on our waitlist, we will contact you if something becomes available. Due to limited capacity, we are no longer able to add new names to either waitlist. If you wish to be contacted if we offer additional seatings on another date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 270.450.4444.
Advance reservations for the socially-distanced, CDC-compliant Brunch with The Grinch are required as seating is limited. Please read through the guidelines carefully before purchasing tickets.
1. There are two seatings of Brunch with The Grinch - 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM. Each has limited capacity and will sell out quickly. Please note that each seating will be viewing a different version of The Grinch following brunch. Details are below.
2. Brunch with The Grinch includes a FREE showing of The Grinch movie immediately following brunch. Seating for the movie will be in socially-distanced pods (your table-mates from brunch) in comfortable Adirondack-style chairs on The Carson Center stage.
A) The 9:30 AM brunch will see The Grinch (2018 animated version)
B) The 11:30 AM brunch will see How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000 Jim Carey version)
3. There are two table types available at each seating: General Reserved and VIP
A) General Reserved: All guests with this reservation type will have a reserved seat, a plated breakfast, beverage, photo opportunity, activity, reserved seat for FREE movie. All guests in your reservation must have this reservation type to be seated together. VIP seating is not available with General Reserved.
B) VIP Guests will receive the same amenities as a General Reserved reservation holder. VIP Guests also gain early entry, seating at a premier table, first opportunity for Grinch photo-op (CDC-compliant), special drink, and themed souvenir. VIP seating is limited. All guests in your reservation must have a VIP reservation to be seated together. Children will not be given VIP amenities without a paid VIP adult.
4. Your table will be composed of the guests ONLY in your reservation and will be socially-distanced from the other guests.
5. All guests require a paid reservation. This event is best enjoyed by ages 2 and up. No high chairs will be available.
6. Tables of 2-8 are available for purchase. If your reservation exceeds 8, your group will be split between multiple tables. We will do our best to seat your groups adjacent to one another.
7. Guests have the choice between two different brunch options:
A) Whoville Breakfast: Grinch pancakes, Grinch fingers (sausage links), 1 scrambled egg, fruit cup
B) Mt. Crumpit: Breakfast casserole, fruit cup, roasted potatoes, Grinch fingers (sausage links)
Your choice of beverage (milk, juice, water, or coffee) is included with both meal options. Specialty hot chocolate and cocktails available for purchase.
1. All guests will be temperature checked upon arrival. Any guest with a temperature of 100.2 or higher not be admitted and will be issued a raincheck.
2. Masks are required for guests 5+ unless seated.
3. Due to the extensive planning, there are no refunds, no exchanges. However, if you are experiencing illness related to Covid-19, please contact the box office at 270-450-4444, Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Sponsored by: Paducah Bank