The Carson Center offers several opportunities for giving and becoming more involved in your regional performing arts center!
The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center has a bright future because of a "supporting cast" of people like you, who love the performing arts. Like other performing arts centers across our nation, this one has current and future financial needs. When you give, you make it possible for your regional multi-purpose performing arts center to carry out its mission and reach its potential. This brochure describes opportunities for you to play an important part by making a financial gift. Gifts to the Carson Center, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, are tax deductible as allowed by law.
One of our nation's most beautiful and technically sophisticated performing arts centers, the Carson Center overlooks the Ohio River in historic downtown Paducah, Kentucky. Superb staging and acoustics in the 1,806-seat theatre provide an exquisite venue. Tremendous performing artists have graced our stage, touched our hearts, inspired us, and even made us laugh since the Center opened in 2004. Funding sources making all of this possible include: ticket sales, event rentals and contributions from generous people like you.
When you make a financial gift, you make it possible to:
- Bring performances from stages in distant cities such as New York within reasonable driving distance for the Four Rivers region
- Present music, comedy, theatre and dance that enrich your life
- Enjoy the performing arts in the company of your family, friends and neighbors
- Include the experience of live performances in the education of students from preschool through high school in the Class Acts Education Series
- Instill love and appreciation of the performing arts in your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Make performances accessible to people with special needs and disabilities
If you have questions, or would like more information on Giving Opportunities, please contact the Director of Development at (270) 443-9932, ext. 240.